Your views are important to the school, feedback from our regular parent surveys have shown us how parents value the work that we do at Crownfield Nursery & Infant School. We would love you to share this with Ofsted so please click on the link below to share your views.
On a yearly basis we conduct a parent and child survey as its important for us to hear the views of both parents and children. Below is some of the feedback given to us.
Parents Survey 2023 Quotes
- "The nursery has a warm and welcoming family atmosphere"
- "The nursery team have taken the time to get to know my child and I'm very glad that she has lovely relationships with everyone. Communication and information on curriculum is fantastic, its great that we know what's being taught and helps conversations at home."
- "I feel the school goes above and beyond to give the children a positive learning experience"
- "Welcoming, inclusive, always looking to do what's best for the children such as trips, events like bedtime stories, class parties, dress up days and teaching children respect and use kind words"
- "I am really proud of my daughter and her progress in this school. It's wonderful to see her improving day by day and I'm grateful for the supportive community that is helping her reach her goals. Thank you all for that. This school is a great place for learning and growth"
- "The teachers and staff are friendly and engaging. The fine balance of co-curricular activities and academic curriculum for the students. The passion the teachers put into their work, you can tell they love what they do"
- "Very good communication and love class Dojo and Facebook updates and images."